Matters Group (www.mattersgroup.se) is a consulting group with focus on sustainability as a transformative force in all parts of society. This force is quickly redrawing the maps across all industries. We work with committed clients who wish to develop corporate sustainability as a lever both for a better future for coming generations and for better business.
Very often, the key to the future is found by redefining what you do in the intersection between sustainability, digitalization and innovation.
We have an investment arm, through which we invest in fast-growing companies that provide technologies or solutions addressing sustainability challenges. In our consulting arm, we work in long relationships with leading companies in industries exposed to transformative change. We focus on sustainability integration into business strategy, innovation processes and digitalization. We work from strategy to implementation through governance, communication and many types of realization projects.
We have strong growth in our business and need to grow our team. We are looking for interns and junior consultants. Interns are studying a relevant program focused on sustainability in economics, engineering, law or political science. To be relevant as a junior consultant, you bring 1-3 years of consulting experience or similar strategic experience.
In Matters Group you will have ample reason to get up in the morning. Our work is profoundly meaningful, challenging and fun.
We are looking for
- 0-3 years relevant consulting or strategic experience, ideally with sustainability issues.
- You are both strong in analytic and creative work.
- You are a relationship builder and a team player.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and problem solver.
- A passion for dealing with the most critical issues for the future of mankind.
- Master or equivalent degree, with a specialization in sustainability. Different disciplines are relevant, such as business, engineering, law or economics.
- Excellent proficiency in Swedish and English. Both languages are a must. Other languages also of interest.
- Full-time employment
- 6 month of probation employment with the intention for permanent employment
- Salary to be discussed
- Employment benefits in line with collective agreements
How to apply
Send us your CV and application letter to email@example.com. Mark your letter with ”Intern” or ”Junior consultant”. Deadline for application 28th of Feb 2022.